Dzerzhinsky Chemical Equipment Plant “ZARYA” JSC was created in 2005 based on the existing production which was established in 1937. It is a machine-building enterprise specializing in equipment manufacturing for chemical, petrochemical, oil refining and nuclear industries.
The production workshops of the plant are equipped with the necessary process equipment, including procuring, boiler-welding, metal-cutting, machine-tool, forge-and-pressing equipment, enabling performance of a full work cycle.
- thermal (plasma, oxygen) cutting of sheet metal up to 300 mm thick on a bridge-type CNC machine;
- water jet cutting of sheet metal, ceramics, glass, hard alloys up to 120 mm thick on a bridge-type CNC machine;
- thermal (plasma, oxygen) cutting of sheet metal up to 30 mm thick on portable machines;
- marking products, parts and assemblies with dot peen marking machines;
- bending shells, cones (wall thickness up to 40 mm, with length up to 2,000 mm) on 4-roll CNC rollers;
- roll forging shells on 4-roll CNC rollers;
- overcasting bottom blanks for sending on vehicles into transport dimensions.
- cutting billets of rolled and profiled steel products on a band saw machine (up to 350 mm);
- machining body parts and assemblies up to 2,000 mm high and 4,000 mm OD; machining shafts of mixers up to 5,000 mm long;
- planing horizontal, vertical and inclined surfaces of sheet edges, sheet packages and other long products (dimensions: up to 200×2,000×8,000 mm);
- drilling holes up to 50 mm in diameter in tube plates of heat exchangers, up to 2,500 mm in diameter, up to 200 mm thick, on a bridge-type CNC machine;
- manufacturing parts on a CNC capstan and turret lathe, up to 320 mm in diameter and up to 520 mm long;
- machining edges of vessel elements with mobile bevelling machines;
- machining pipe edges with mobile machines, up to 50 mm in diameter.
- press forming elliptical bottoms, from 159 to 2,200 mm in diameter, spherical unbeaded bottoms, from 400 to 3,000 mm in diameter and up to 22 mm thick;
- press forming cones with apex angle of 60º, 90º, 120º and up to 300 mm high;
- forging flanges in a matrix up to DN200, free forging flanges up to DN300, bending flanges from DN600 to DN2000, rolling flange forgings from DN350 to DN500, forging blanks;
- thermal (furnace) treatment of tanks and vessel elements.
- assembling bodies up to 4,000 mm in diameter using modern double chain pipe clamps;
- integrated assembly of shells and bodies from 800 to 4,000 mm in diameter on benches with hydraulic docking machines and automatic flux cored welding on welding columns;
- automatic flux cored welding, mechanized gas-shielded welding, manual argon-arc welding with a non-consumable electrode and manual arc welding with coated electrodes made of carbon low-alloyed, high-alloyed and two-ply steels;
- manual argon-arc welding of aluminium and nickel alloys;
- automatic corrosion resistant flux cored deposit welding up to 20 mm thick;
- beading tubes up to 60 mm in diameter with mobile torque controlled rolling machines;
- bending various profiled and rolled steel products, including pipes with a diameter up to 60 mm for elements of coils, spiral coils and heat exchangers on a hydraulic CNC machine;
- bending spirals for high-pressure preheaters on beading machines;
- thermal (out-of-furnace) treatment of tanks and vessel elements.
- hydraulic testing of vessels with pressure up to 60 MPa (600 kg/cm2);
- hydraulic testing of pipes 16-57 mm in diameter with pressure of 12 MPa (120 kg/cm2);
- blast cleaning of product surfaces in a chamber and with mobile blast and dust-free cleaning machines;
- painting on airfree painting units;
- packing products into inhibited film.
Quality control equipment for welded joints and base metal
- quality control of welded joints with non-destructive methods (ultrasonic flaw detection, colour and luminescent flaw detection, X-ray inspection);
- quality control of welded joints with metallographic studies, mechanical tests and intergranular corrosion checks.
The tubular products manufacture subordinated to Rostekhnadzor is arranged at the enterprise (spiral coils for high-pressure preheaters of the turbine plant regeneration system — HPP spirals). Those products are supplied to all regions of Russia and neighbouring countries
The team comprises specialists with 20 years of experience, formerly employed in the large-scale power industry of the Nizhny Novgorod region.
The production has all the necessary approvals in accordance with the requirements of the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union (TR CU).